Friday, January 11, 2013

Laura Mercier Body & Bath Soufflé Body Crème Sampler

A lovely gift from a friend.  I love Laura Mercier's body creams, they smell delicious. My sampler includes 4 flavors:
- Almond Coconut Milk - I have wanted to try this one for the longest time
- Ambre Vanille - vanilla is one of my fave winter scents
- Crème Brûlée - you just want to grab a spoon and eat this one
- Fresh Fig - delicious

Consistency of these is just right, thick and creamy, and it's impossible for me to pick a favorite. LM makes some of the most deliciously fragrant creams... I want them all... and having 4 just makes me so happy :) 
Each jar in this set is 100g or 4 oz, and I know LM creams are a bit pricey, but I make mine last longer by mixing a dollop of LM with a pump of my Kheil's Creme de Corps lotion. Since Kheil's has no scent, it is an awesome carrier, and also a staple on my bathroom shelf.

I am perfectly moisturized and fragranced after each shower/bath... sometimes I think I was a cat in my past life, because I really dislike getting wet... it's because of the products I get to use during and after that I turn on my faucet :) ... hmmmm did I share too much? :)

4 comments: