Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara

Another mascara that I've been wearing a lot lately (mostly on days where my Almay wasn't suitable:)), is the new Clump Crusher from Cover Girl. You've probably seen the commercial with Pink being all fierce because her mascara doesn't clump, and her lashes are all voluminous and fabulous :)
I purchased a tube in the shade very black #800, and it cost me just a bit over $10 CAD at SDM. I was a bit skeptical about the claims... I don't remember the last time I purchased a Cover Girl anything :)

But here is a pretty green brush, that will work magic on your lashes. It has a nice gentle curve to it, which I find fits my eye shape really well, and the green bristles really do a very nice job of coating, while keeping every strand in it's place.
See below, left side with the Clump Crusher... and right au naturel... I pre-curled my lashes with my Shu Uemura eye lash curler, before application.
 This is one generous coat. By one coat I mean I didn't re-dip the brush, but I went with it over my lashes a number of times.
 Ok, I seriously think this was $10 well spent.
Along with my Almay, now I have two new drug store favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment