Saturday, February 16, 2013

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush in Honey

Found this treat at Winners for half price. It was shrink wrapped and I wasn't sure about the color because it was named Honey. Then I found one that was open and got a chance to swatch it... didn't feel bad about it, because it has been already mangled beyond saleability. Obviously... I liked the color because I bought the other one :)
It's really small, only 0.09oz. That's about the size of a Burberry single shadow, Chanel single shadows are 0.07oz. But it's very pigmented, the formula is super creamy, and it didn't break the bank :)
I like the rose gold colored compact.
It has a little mirror inside, not much of use to me, but it's there :)
Excuse the blue mark... I like to give something for my camera to focus on. Obviously left heavy piled on swatch... right light and blended.
Such a pretty color... glad I found it.

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and soft... love it! And that compact is really cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree, the fact that is half price makes it even better :)

      Delete