Thursday, February 28, 2013

Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm in Rosy Glow

A complete and total impulse buy... one of my best to date by the way. Sure it deflated my wallet by $34 (+ taxes)... but I had a 10% off coupon, and I love this sooooooo much :)

This duo-tasking (meant for cheeks and lips) product was released in two different shades: Peach Glow and Rosy Glow. Peach Glow appears to be sold out everywhere including the Sephora website. I got my hands on Rosy Glow and I'm so happy with it. I don't know what Peach Glow looks like so I can't say I love it more :)

This is one of those products that reacts with your skin chemistry (Givenchy says humidity) to result in a perfectly harmonious shade. I don't know how much I buy into that gimmick, but I do love the shade of pink I see on my lips :).... hahahaha therefore Givenchy has been successful.

This balm contains hyaluronic acid which plumps up the lips and cheeks slightly and smooths out dehydrated skin. I have not used this on my cheeks as the pot is tiny (only 5g or 0.17oz), plus the texture just screams "put me on your lips!!!". This is divinely soft,luxurious, and balmy. My lips are addicted. It's non-sticky, flavorless with a gorgeous barely there scent, that reminds me of raspberries. Givenchy says that it is the Gloss Interdit perfume... which only has me itching to hit up Sephora again and sample those as well :)
This pink is simply gorgeous, and I'm fighting the urge to buy another one. But we all know I'm weak... I'll do my best to put it off until April, or until I hit bottom of my tiny pot...but that might just be a big fat lie, and I may have another one as soon as this weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! I love cheek/lip products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's gorgeous... i just wish it was half the price :)

      Delete