Thursday, March 7, 2013

IT Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush in Matte Sweet Apple

Since the day it arrived I have been obsessed with it. I fell in love with an image of it in an ad I was sent in the mail. It was named Matte Sweet Apple, and I knew it was going to become mine.

The packaging of IT Cosmetics blushes is a rubberized black compact. I'm sure there a few complainers out there because they are not able to see the color of the blush, and the lid should be redesigned. But I am not one of them, I love this sturdy little container... it reminds me of LMdB stuff :)
It cosmetic is cruelty free, and they do not test on animals. As well this blush is paraben free and chock full of delicious ingredients such as: plum oil, cherry oil, pomegranate, jojoba, grapeseed, vitamins A, C, & E, hyaluronic acid, green & white tea, and aloe.
And if the ingredient list doesn't have you craving to own one too, my swatches might just tempt you to check this line out. My shade Matte Sweet Apple is matte... as in, no shimmer, no sheen, no glitter, no sparkle. I love it, simply because, my skin is uneven and shiny products just exacerbate my problem. Well not this stuff.
This stuff is simply gorgeous. It is a cheek stain in powder form. Incredibly pigmented, extremely long lasting. I seriously just touch my brush to this product each morning, to get all the color I need for my cheek. At the rate I'm using this up, I shall be 50 before I hit pan :)
And in spite of the fact that it seems this blush will last me my lifetime, I want more shades :) It's just a product that is worth my money... well done Jamie :)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade and sounds like a fab product. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the name! and the shade is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete