Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Tropical-Riche Conditioner with Kukui Nut Oil

A few months ago (November) I was looking for a new conditioner, and chose this from Bumble and Bumble to try. I couldn't resist the scent... a delicious, delicious sweet coconut. Tropics, sunshine, and surf in a bottle :)
It's thick and creamy, and I only need a tiny bit to work through my short tresses.
I'm 5 months into my 8oz bottle and still have plenty left. This paraben free conditioner was lovely through our winter months; during which moisture just seeps out of your hair, and you battle frizz and flyaways. I wash my hair daily, which can exaggerate all of the above.  I believe BB is the reason I didn't have to worry about any of that this past season.

Eventhough it is thick, it did not weight down my hair. I felt my short do, was always relatively shiny (maybe it's all the grays I have that add that sparkle :)), smooth, and soft.  Definitely no frizz.

Bottom line: I really like this conditioner, and put in in my pile of tried, tested, and loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment