Monday, May 13, 2013

By Terry Terrybly Fire Game - nail polish swatch

I picked this little treat up at Barney's in Las Vegas. It was pricey, over $30 USD... and therefore I came back home with only one. My husband picked this shade... it was the color that drew me most as well, plus I loved the name.

One day my mani consisted of:
Essie First Base - base coat
Fire Game - two coats
China Glaze Fairy Dust - ring finger
Deborah Lippmann On a Clear Day - top coat
Zoya Hurry Up - drying drops
I was never really good at nail polish application... but I'm even worse than I was after my two year hiatus... so try to get past the messy cuticles, and look at that pretty, a bit rusty red, ...
I could have used three coats, but that would have equaled three times as messy cuticles :)
The polish had perfect flow, and nice consistency...  only my hand lacked steadiness.

1 comment:

  1. It's a fabulous red!! I love deep reds like this. You and Lipstick Boullevards are pushing me over the edge of splurging on By Terry. I've never tried it and all the raves just make me unease.

    ReplyDelete