Saturday, May 25, 2013

CHANEL: May - nail polish swatch

I've decided to wear CHANEL May while it was still May :) I bought it with this intention when it first came out... what that a year ago? or two years ago? hmmmm I no longer remember, but couple of weeks ago was the first time it was pulled out of its box.

My mani products in order of application:
Essie First Base - base coat
Chanel May - color, two coats
Deborah Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening - accent on my ring finger
Deborah Lippmann On a Clear Day - top coat
Zoya Hurry Up - drying drops
This is a lovely, lovely shade of pink and I'm glad to own it... glad to be able to wear it at last as well :)
no sparkle in this shade... it's simply pink creme... but I do need to figure out why my fingers look so aggravated.... like I'm cutting off circulation... strange... anyways disregard them, it's all about the color :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I've heard nothing but great things about these brands for polishes. Love the glitter on the ring finger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. polish is definitely a weakness of mine :)

      Delete