Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Wicked Game - nail polish swatch

Deborah Lippmann has a winning polish formulation, and a great color selection. I have a few of her shades, and constantly dreaming of owning more.

One shade that I own, that is a dream to apply... extremely smooth flow and even coverage is Wicked Game... a duo-chrome purple metallic.

Products I used for my mani:
Essie First Base - base coat
Deborah Lippmann Wicked Game - color, 3 coats
Nicole by OPI Step to the Beat of my Heart - accent on my ring finger
Deborah Lippmann On a Clear Day - top coat
Zoya Hurry Up - drying drops
Below, first shot using flash... fingers looking a bit greasy due to drying drops. But that product really makes a difference in how quickly my polish dries, and I love it.
Next day... natural light, slightly overcast... cuticles looking a bit dry without the drying drops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment