Monday, June 3, 2013

Kevin Murphy Angel Wash shampoo

I know someone who only uses this shampoo and conditioner. I'm always intrigued by someone's total devotion to one product or brand, and it makes me curious to find out if the same will happen to me if I try it.

I only chose to purchase the shampoo as it is quite pricey. I no longer remember the exact amount but it was over $20 for a 250ml bottle. I like the packaging... it's a bit different :)

The Angel shampoo is formulated for fine coloured hair, which is my hair type exactly. It is sulphate and paraben free as well as cruelty free.
I can only describe this shampoo consistency as thick. When I first squeezed a bit of this into my palm I thought "wow almost like toothpaste" :) It has a beautiful pearly lavender color, which is not natural, the back of the bottle informed me that it is a combination of violet, red, and blue dyes. The scent is light and sweet... not flowery, but not something that I can easily describe.
I've been using this regularly for a few weeks now alternating with another shampoo I have in my shower; and well this is pretty nice. It has a lovely thick lather, and rinses clean. I use a combination of conditioners Phyto and Bumble & Bumble, and I also let my hair air dry. Other than the fact that I need a haircut my  hair has nice volume, shine, and smoothness.

This shampoo has potential for a future repurchase, but it is pricey and well when I have that kind of money to rinse down the drain I'd like to try something else, so it might be repurchased but not anytime soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of it..but it is not avaialable in India.. :(
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting... following you now...hope you can follow back...:)
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neha, already a follower of yours :) love your blog.

      Delete