Sunday, July 28, 2013

Caudalie Foot Beauty Cream

At one time I was in love with one made by L'Occitane (went through a few tubes), then one made by Aveda (few tube of this one as well)... but right now this one trumps them both. At half the size and retailing for $15CAD it's not exactly cheap, but it's so wonderful that I see several repurchases in the coming future. 

I picked up a tube at Sephora after I sampled a bit on the back of my hand. This cream is so incredibly thick and rich... and it doesn't smell like foot cream :), which is usually lavender, or mint, or rosemary... this is citrus delight (however since Caudalie is based around grapes... maybe I'm supposed to experiencing the scent of green grapes...) Anyways to my nose the scent is light and totally addictive...
I can't wait to slather this all over my feet each night...this is just such a balmy moisturizer. It makes my little piggies feel divine.... smooth, supple, and without any greasy or oily residue.
At this is a Caudalie product... it does not contain any of the following: parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs. It does contain fragrance... which is a "no no" to one person I know, and might be a "no-no" to others as well.

Fifteen bucks might be a lot for 75ml of product... but to someone who is seriously averse to even the slightest feel of dryness, this is worth it.


6 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love Caudalie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes this foot cream is a total winner :)

      Delete
  2. Gotta love Caudalie. I haven't tried anything I have been disappointed with. I now know of a good non-oily foot cream. Thanks for the review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you welcome... I agree Caudalie is fabulous :)

      Delete
  3. I love all of the caudalie products I have tried, this one sounds great :)

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is... and Caudalie is becoming a favorite of mine very fast :)

      Delete