Saturday, August 24, 2013

Like - Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo

I mush a little bit of product into my hair every morning. I always hear about product build up and the benefits of a clarifying shampoo. So a few months back I picked up a bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart. I didn't do much research into clarifying shampoos at that time, I was at the store, it popped into my mind, I saw this one, and I didn't mind the price.

I use it once a week, usually on a Saturday, to remove any "build up" that has accumulated over the week. I don't think there is much of it in my case, but I just love products too much to conclude that I don't need it :)

I also liked the fact that it's an "apple cider" shampoo... I read somewhere that apple cider vinegar is good for your hair... or was it good as a toner???? hmmmmm either way I'm sure that this bottle doesn't contain enough of it to matter.

But this shampoo is very nice, and I do enjoying lathering it up every week. The scent is light, clean, and a bit fruity all at once. After a use any "build up" that I had, I have no more. My hair is left light and fluffy and ready for product once again :)

As I use this once a week, and I have short fine hair, and this shampoo is quite thick and rich, I only need a little bit for my needs , I'll be using this for quite a while. It's a good thing I like it :)

2 comments:

  1. This shampoo sounds lovely! I'm a huge fan of fruity smells when it comes to shampoos, so it smelling like apple cider totally appeals to me. I'll have to keep my eye out for this so I can smell it in person. ;)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for sure, scents are individual ... I hope you like it as much as I do :)

      Delete