Friday, September 27, 2013

Love - Marc Jacobs Highliner (gel eye crayon) in Jazz(Berry)

When I spotted the new addition to Sephora's line up I was immediately smitten and intrigued. The line is gorgeous. Sleek, modern, and expensive.

I have my eye on a couple of things... and all the nail polishes :) But right now I am happy to own two items: Blue Velvet nail polish, and this gorgeous eyeliner.

The naming convention of these pencils is really cute... I was torn between Th(Ink) and Jazz(Berry). In the end I decided on the berry one, as I already own a few blue pencils but had none that were a gorgeous raspberry purple.

The pencil is a twist up, and the end holds a sharpener.
The formula is perfect; soft and smooth. Color payoff excellent and highly pigmented.
It's also waterproof, smudge-proof, transfer-proof... basically everything-proof.
I see this pencil getting a lot of wear this fall season.
Current fave for sure.
Happy with my purchase.

2 comments: