Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Like - Ole Henriksen Vitamine Plus

This has been my day moisturizer for a couple of months now.  I wanted something light, and formulated for troublesome skin.  My research led me to Ole Henriksen and a jar of their Vitamine Plus cream.

Main active ingredients (from sephora.com): 
- Aloe Vera: Moisturizing, calming, healing.
- Horse Chestnut: Lightens and calms sensitive skin.
- Korean Ginseng: Stimulates microcirculation.
- Hazelnut oil: Nourishing anti-oxidant.
Color, a light beige-white. Texture surprisingly thick... that is until you apply it to your face; then this product smooths in and sinks in almost instantly leaving absolutely no residue behind. Great for the oily types like myself. My skin feels light and hydrated. It has a slight mattefying effect, that wears off for me in a few hours.  But I like this stuff. I like it but don't love it... it's not the miracle cream that I'm searching for :) which will keep me matte all day long, clear up my skin, and refine its texture :)
The back of the box, with the ingredient list for those who care.
So once I use this up, I won't be running out to re-purchase... but no regrets acquiring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment