Saturday, October 19, 2013

Like: Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads

I picked this up during a sale Sephora was having a little while ago, and paid only $16 CAD for it instead of the $40 it usually retails for.

This wash is formulated for face and body... which makes me feel this is intended for men :) You know one product, multiple purposes :) I however use this only on my body, it just doesn't feel like a face wash to me.

Formulated for all skin types this wash claims to be an effective, gentle, and non-abrasive. The beads are ultra-fine jojoba that exfoliate, unclog pores, and emulsify sebum,  preventing  breakouts. 

I don't use this wash on it's own because it doesn't really foam up; and I need luscious suds when scrubbing down my body. I do mix this in with my Korres body wash for cleanser perfection.  My skin feels clean but not stripped, and this combo is most effective post a sweaty workout. This has a nice light scent and I enjoy using it. 

I don't wish to pay $40 for it though... however should it ever go on sale again, I think I will indulge once again. This is a lovely body wash addition... I don't know and don't plan to test this out on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment