Sunday, November 17, 2013

Love - Origins Starting Over Age-Erasing Eye Cream with Mimosa

The eye cream I've been using every single night for the past couple of months. The "age-erasing" phrase got me. Plus "Mimosa" brings Sunday brunch to mind... although I'm pretty sure this it not the same kind of mimosa :)

But regardless, this cream contains fennel seed as well, and aims at reducing eye area wrinkles and crepiness; growing concerns of mine as I get older.

I need to look into Origins products a bit more, because this is simply wonderful. Color light peachy beige... scent, none at all... consistency, thick and creamy. For a cream that feel so rich and velvety this pats in really quickly, feels light, with no residue left behind. It's a great moisturizer, that makes my under-eye area look more refreshed and plump. As for the wrinkles... well one can only hope that they are slowly being erased :)

At $46 CAD I find this cream is right in my price range, and I think once I run out of what I'm currently using I'll purchase this for my morning routine as well.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a nice eye cream. At first I thought it contained actual Mimosa. That would be interesting but probably not quite as effective.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha me too, but fine print proved it is not so :)

      Delete