Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lush - So White - Bath Bomb

A recent acquisition at Lush was used up this past weekend.  I couldn't resist the look of this giant snowball like bath bomb. Although it looks like a snowball it smells like spring or summer... specifically green apple... so delicious.

Maybe green apples are a Christmas thing... who knows... either way the apple smelling bath bomb contains bergamot and neroli oils to uplift your senses.

It's also not white all the way through; the core of this bomb is pink. As it fizzles out your water turns a lovely shade of pale rose... and the water smells incredible... mainly like green apple but also something more. I kept scooping up the water in my hands to have a sniff.

Another big plus is the fact that this is a bath bomb without any filler, meaning no flower petals, glitter, or shimmer, so no messy tub afterwards :)

This delicious treat warrants a repurchase before it's all gone for the season.

6 comments:

  1. i love lush ! lovely blog :) would you like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, looking forward to checking out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious! Green apple smells are delish :) I love that it turns the bath pale pink too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. need to repurchase this one soon it was fabulous :)

      Delete
  3. I need this!!! Sounds so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is :) I think I'm going to pick up another one tomorrow... I miss this scent.

      Delete