Monday, December 23, 2013

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter

I do love a good thick, heavy, body moisturizer. This was an instant “want” when I sampled this on the back of my hand… and once I got a whiff of vanilla-apricot I knew I’d have to splurge on this eventually. I call it a splurge because I feel it’s a substantial ticket price for not a substantial amount of product ($42 CAD for 8oz or 240ml) in comparison my still all time fave Kiehl's Creme de Corps retails for $87 CAD for a whopping 1L bottle. 

That’s the only place this product falls short for me. I need this tub to be at least twice the size, without doubling the price :)
Plenty of stamps of approval :)
Otherwise, this stuff smells and feels heavenly. Texture is creamy, consistency is thick… tub is more than half empty… This is very moisturizing, and my skin feels  soft, comfortable, with no dry patches in sight.
"Ultra-hydrating"... I have to agree :)
I want to repurchase, but this jar will barely last me 2 months… month and a bit is more likely.... actually I just hope I'll make it to week 4 :)… I think eventually I’ll splurge on this again… but next on my body moisturizing horizon is Caudalie, and then once it’s all gone in a couple of weeks (it’s a small tube by my standards), I’ll be back to my Kiehl's.

No comments:

Post a Comment