Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Lush Secret Santa Bath Bomb

This the biggest bath bomb available at Lush this season. It is described as 3 bath bombs in one, and is supposedly big enough for two baths. One can break it in half, but I did not. It also contains a surprise inside????  I'm not sure what it was supposed to be... it all fizzled out while I was soaking and not paying attention.
Speaking of fizzle this really melts fast... supper fizzle... and as it does your water turns a gorgeous shade of deep orange, and your bathroom is filled with a delicious citrus scent. It was a good soak.
However I don't feel the need to repurchase. As this is their biggest bath bomb, it's also the priciest at $9.95 CAD... and since I don't care to crack this in half and deal with the  bath bomb dust, it feels a bit too expensive for one bath.

Glad I indulged myself this once... no need to do it again. I know Lush has a great sale on Boxing Day, but I've allocated my pennies for other things this season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment