Thursday, December 12, 2013

Regret - Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation

I purchased this to help lighten my dark spots... mostly post acne reminders. The high score on sephora.com and the claims got me. Described as a "lightweight, silky moisturizer that nourishes skin as it gently exfoliates and fades dark spots... it sounds just like what I needed.
The image below doesn't really show how crazy birth shade of white this cream is... blinding... you really believe it will lighten those spots. The texture is silky. The tiniest amount is need to cover face and neck. For $56 CAD this cream was going to be all worth it... since I anticipated it would last me at least 5 months.
But I celebrated too soon. Something in this list of ingredients just doesn't agree with my skin. I tried this on two separate occasions and both times I got deep, big, red, painful, cystic like spots... not pretty.
My jar is mostly full... I don't want to throw it away... bu it's too late to return it. I'm going to see if I can pass it on... This one was a personal dud....

2 comments:

  1. I tried this one and I didn't like it either. I didn't have your reaction, but it didn't do anything for me. And for that price, I definitely expected more.

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete