Monday, March 17, 2014

Dermalogica Daily Microfilant

I don't tend to gravitate towards Dermalogica.  I don't know, the price point is one deterrent, but more importantly I just don't see much that I want to try. That is until my husband brought a deluxe sample of Daily Microfoliant. I used it religiously every single morning, and decided that I do need a gentle daily exfoliator in my routine.  But even then I wanted the one from Tatcha, however since that brand is not available in TO, and shipping charges are prohibitive, I purchased the one that spurred the need in the first place.

From Dermalogica website:
"Our number one exfoliant! Gentle, Rice-based exfoliating powder activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors."

I use this in the morning, after a gentle first cleanse with Nude. Daily Microfoliant is fine white powder... tap some out into wet hands, emulsify, and gently work over the skin. Then rinse.  It does leave my skin feeling very clean, and smooth. The scent is barely there, and quite pleasant.

Now, I've read reviews of others who state that even though this is called "daily" to use it only 1-3 times per week. I however have been using this everyday, and haven't noticed any negative side effects: no dryness, no redness, no aggrevation. Sensitivity varies from person to person, only you can be an accurate judge of how frequently you can exfoliate.

I for one seem to have rhino tick epidermis, and I've been enjoying this Dermalogica product. However when the time comes to repurchase, I'll be hoping Tatcha will be available, without the crippling shipping fees.


No comments:

Post a Comment