Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Love - Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

I made this purchase out of necessity. One day I suddenly ran out of my Tarte liquid eyeliner (let me tell you that was one interesting morning, one eye done, and nothing left in the pen for the other)... The abruptness of finishing a product left me a bit high and dry because I did not do any research into possible next purchase... I didn't want to spend money on just anything, so I decided to go bargain shopping.

At that time I was also heading to Cuba, so I thought if it doesn't work no loss. At SDM I settled for Stiletto by Maybelline, since the name led me to believe I would be able to draw a very fine line. Packaging pictured below... I already broke into it before I realized I need to photograph it :)
  
 I thought it was going to be a pen, but it's not. The tip is felt not brush, and it works. I am surprised at how quickly I made the transition from one to the other. I like the shorter version, easier to handle, easier to maneuver. I haven't purchased a felt tip eyeliner in the past, but I should have.
This eyeliner is fantastic. It deposits color evenly, it doesn't glop up, the shade is a perfect black, it doesn't smudge, and it lasts all day.
Not only is all that fantastic for $6 that I paid for it... but another fine point is that this eyeliner doesn't spread. I think you know what I mean... applying a wet line on your arm or lid can lead to color spread into the fine nooks and grooves of your skin. Not so with this stuff, where you line is where it stays.
So money well spent. I might explore SDM eyeliners some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment