Monday, April 14, 2014

In love…

with this look in an HR promo mag my husband brought home. So much so, that I almost, almost convinced myself that I needed the NARS pencil they claimed to have used. But I took two days, calmed my inner makeup junkie down, and rationalized that I have plenty of blues already to achieve a similar look… also reminded myself that in all seriousness I probably have 15 years and who knows how many pounds on this girl, plenty of hormonal backlash on my face, and let’s not forget lack of professional lighting and airbrushing… a little blue pencil is only that, not a magic wand, and it won’t make me look gloriously angelic no matter how hard I try… relax, breathe, improvise, love what you’ve got :)

Still look how clean, simple, and beautiful this look is.
PS. the NARS pencil for those who'd like to know is Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Khao San Road :)

No comments:

Post a Comment