Monday, April 28, 2014

IT Cosmetics Liner Love - Graphite

The lip serum is fantastic... and this next product is equivalent in quality and love but meant for my eyes. Originally I wanted the Graphite eyeliner from Laura Mercier, but when this popped up during the IT Cosmetics spot on Shopping Chanel, I forgot all about LM.
Who can resist something called "Liner Love " :)... There are 6 shades in this collection. Graphite had my credit card the minute it was mentioned; although occasionally I still think about Silk Taupe :)
Now the inside of the lid, which I don't show had a special rubber center, that supposedly prevents the product form drying out... ever. Time will tell, but if true, it is the ideal gel liner.
The perfectly smooth surface before the first dip :)
Below some thick swatches but not product heavy. This liner has excellent color payoff, smooth and even application, and killer staying power. Trust me you'll need something more than just water to get this off.
IT Cosmetics rocks my socks. Fantastic brand, with fantastic products. If you can, give some of them a try and join the IT Cosmetics fan club.

No comments:

Post a Comment