Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Love - IT Cosmetics CC+ Lip Serum

This is yet another product from IT Cosmetics that I adore. Purchased as a part of a showstopper that aired sometime in March, it has become a daily morning staple after one use. 
As a newbie there is only one shade and it is called Love.
IT Cosmetics is cruelty free but it is not vegan. It's possible that this product is both, when I scanned the ingredient list nothing animalistic jumped out at me :), but as a brand not vegan.
I always forget that "IT" stands for Innovative Technology... the name matches the products.
Packaging is sleek and simple, with just a tiny little band of product peeking out at the top. I expect all of it to rub off, with daily shuffling and use.
The applicator feels narrower and pointier than usual, and it works just fine.
I never used a lip "serum", but let me tell you the color payoff of this is fantastic. Great pigmentation for a shade "that's your lips but better". Extremely flattering and easy to wear. The scent is a barely there toffee??? Detecting and describing scent has never been my forte :)
The best part is the consistency; light and non-sticky. This feels extremely conditioning and moisturizing. My lips hadn't had this kind of absolute comfort and relief in a long time. I've raved about other products that feel great, but this is just something different. This is an almost oil-like product that's not oily at all. It's silky and smooth, and I'm looking forward to more shades.
Lastly, lets not forget the long wear time. This stays on your lips, better than most; 4-5 hours if I don't eat.

So there you have it, yet another IT Cosmetics favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment