Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Phyto Phytocitrus Color Protect Radiance Mask

Shortly after getting my hair done at the end of December, I was looking for a thick rich conditioner for a weekly treatment. My search led me to Phyto. The shampoo from this range is fantastic (think fresh cut pink grapefruit... divine), express conditioner very nice, so I decided to splurge on a mask as well.
I like the jar packaging. Don't mind dipping my fingers in.
Extra seal before the product :)
Love the thickness and creaminess of this mask. It does not smells citrusy (if you thought the name implies it does), the scent if very light and creamy.
The mask like the other products from this company I've tried doesn't disappoint. It's nourishing, but it doesn't weigh my hair down. Leaves my fine thin tresses, soft, manageable, with plenty of volume.
And since I have fine hair, I need a tiny bit... meaning it's been a couple of months of regular use and I have more than half the jar left.

Glad I splurged on this... eventually I might do it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment