Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What a find!

I will be showing these off in my March haul video. But I feel this kind of discount deserves an honourable post mention of its own.
 Found these at Banana Republic (Eaton Centre) on March 23rd. At first glance I only noticed the $55 tag, I almost put them back down, but my eyeballs shifted and WOW! $10.97 came into focus... there was no "should I? shouldn't I?" at that point :)
 A tiny part of me thought that it might have been a label mistake, some person playing a joke on an unsuspecting bargain hunter... but no, this pair scanned in at 80% off and now it's mine :)

I like costume jewellery, when it's priced accordingly (case in point). I would not have paid $55 for mass produced plastic and some base metal... but who could resist that sticker price :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of money for a pair of costume jewelery, but i must admin when there is a reduced sticker i always tend to think "oooooh" lol and then have a inner battle with myself :D

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha I know... if they were 50% off I'd would have most likely put them back :)

      Delete