Thursday, May 29, 2014

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip And Cheek Creamy Oil

At the end of April my sisters and I had a makeover at Sephora... an excellent excuse to get dolled up, made up, and spend some money :)

I spotted this new treat on Josie Maran display, and was torn. I wanted to buy one but which one? This is oil will I like it? Luckily a very helpful very awesome SA came to our rescue and hooked up with some samples.

I've been wearing mine a lot, but on my lips only. My skin is oily and I just don't feel keen to put more oil on my cheeks. But on lips this is fantastic... light and moisturizing, with a delicious lemony scent.
Below my three choice picks. Now that I've had a chance to sample each, I came to a decision that I don't have a favourite shade. I want them all..... From left to right:
Everlasting Honey - rosy nude
Limitless Pink - medium pink
Endless Guava - vibrant poppy pink
I purchased Everlasting Honey for my sister as a birthday treat, she is one of the biggest JM fans I know. Now it's time to justify a splurge on myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment