Sunday, May 18, 2014

Love: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay

First I got a deluxe sample... loved it... so bought the full sized version. This cleanser (actually brand overall) has been getting a lot of online coverage, most of it favorable. Especially when it comes to this product, and I'm joining the band wagon.
The first thing that caught my eye on the packaging was the "with red clay" phrase, which had me expecting a clay based opaque in texture cleanser... but this is gel, a very smooth red gel.
Sweet ingredients: red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical anticoxidants.
Claims: unclog pores, controls outbreaks, reduces sebum, minimizes pores.

I'm not sure about the last two... I feel my skin still produces more than average amount, and my pores are also as big as they ever were... but my breakouts are practically non existent, and my skin is clearing up so nicely, that I feel this product might be part of my skin care routine success.

I took this to Cuba with me, and found this to be excellent at removing sun block and sweat. Currently in tandem with my Clarisonic it does an excellent job at the end of they day in removing makeup and city grime. The only thing I need to mention is that the bristles on my Clarisonic brush are no longer white... this cleanser stained them... but I'm not really bothered.

I highly recommend it, love it, and plan to repurchase it. ($30 CAD)

No comments:

Post a Comment