Friday, June 27, 2014

Inglot - M3 Pearl 570

My parents visited Poland for 3 weeks in May. I gave my mom some money and told her to bring me some makeup :) She came back with nail-polish (she knows me well), and this beautiful shadow trio. 

I don't own any Inglot and I haven't come upon any stores selling it in Toronto. So I am very happy to have this in my stash. Even more so that the trio is my current fave color.
I don't know... for me there is just something about reading descriptions in my language :)
Gorgeous! Love this packaging.
I wasn't sure what to expect from the shadows. But they feel like quality. Creamy and pigmented, I feel the word "rich" is accurate to describe texture and color payoff.
It will be a blue, blue, summer for moi :)
I think I'll keep my eyes open for Inglot in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I love inglot eyeshadows!

    I'm also doing a MAC giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested!

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I can't believe the quality of Inglot... I feel as if I was missing out :)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful palette of blues! That bright teal in the middle is stunning! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's the one I keep gravitating towards :)

      Delete