Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Obsessed - IT Cosmetics CC+ Lip Serum in Love, Live, Laugh

The Shopping Chanel was featuring IT Cosmetics during the last weekend of May. I stayed up, until 10:45pm (but I must confessed I passed out from 10:10 to 10:42)… I’m a baby,  this body wasn’t meant to be a night owl. I missed the set I wanted to see Jamie talking about and swatching, but that didn’t stop me from buying it.

This time around I passed on the Showstopper, and instead treated myself to some lip serum and another gel eyeliner (I’ll show it to you soon). The lip serums came in a set of 3, and so I ended up with a duplicate. I originally talked about Love here, and knew if more shades become available I will be acquiring them. My second tube of Love will be gifted to someone. In the swatches below I’m using my original one.
The set includes Live, Love, Laugh (got to appreciate the naming convention). The serums are beautiful, in colour and texture. Weightless, non-sticky, non-tacky, moisturizing, conditioning, very lightly yet deliciously scented. These can be worn 24/7. Yup, it’s so good, and such a good-for-your-kisser product, that you can sleep with it on. I’ve applied gloss to bed many a night, so I was pleased to learn this from Jamie.
The lip serum contains anti-aging ingredients that promise to keep my lips soft and hydrated, such as "Collagen, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, plus 9 essential butters and oils". But really all I care about is the colour and the feel. On both counts this products delivers.  I’m thinking I’ll be a cc lip serum addict for long time to come.
- Love is the original shade and has a nice color punch. Claims to be the perfect shade of "your-lips-but-better".
- Laugh is the lightest shade. The one I thought I would love the least, but somehow reach for the most. It's the shade I can't resist applying just before bed. If you really love the color of your lips and want hydration, sheen, and comfort, Laugh is the perfect shade. It has the least pigment and the least color payoff.
- Live is the most fun. It's my perfect summer pink.
No difference in texture, scent, or flavor between the three. These feel great, wear great, and look great. I'm obsessed, addicted, and very happy with my purchase :)

The applicator is has a little dip in the center reminiscent of YSL's Gloss Volupte... easy even application every time.
Love these... I'm hooked and I and highly recommend them to anyone.

4 comments:

  1. Love the sleek packaging! I've never tried anything from IT cosmetics but seems like they've been releasing tons of great stuff!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a time when I didn't give this brand the time of day... now I can't wait until their next appearance on TSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried IT Costmetics' lip glosses, but I love their Vitality Lip Flushes! The color Je Ne Sais Quoi is my go to color for every day, and I'm on my third tube. It's amazingly hydrating and the color lasts for hours. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that shade, it hasn't left my purse since I got it. I want to try more of IT lip flushes... so far all IT products I've tried have been amaizing.

      Delete