Monday, July 14, 2014

Celebrating 16 years - Evil Eye Bracelet from Links of London

My husband celebrates an anniversary with regards to the two of us that I don't. It falls on July 9th. Don't let your mind go to the gutter, the anniversary is rather sweet. Our first kiss took place on July 9th 16 years ago... holy crap! we have history...
 We had a lovely meal at the end of which he presented me with this little trinket. I must say that I've been shopping for an evil eye bracelet for about 2 years now. I was really persistent in finding something early on, but then the quest became tiring, because everything that I found that I liked was always way out of my budget.
I put my search on the back burner over the last few months... but it seems someone else didn't. This bracelet from Links of London is perfect. It's dainty, sparkly, and my search is finally over.
By the way that is my hairy arm :) I de-fleece a lot of my body, but I absolutely refuse to do my arms. I don't care, this is where I draw the line... and he don't care either :)
-
 Thank you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment