Sunday, July 20, 2014

Spa Ritual - Wilderness (80445) - nail polish swatch

When I spotted Wilderness at Murale I had to have it. There was just something about this polish that called out to me. This is a textured polish (I found out upon application), so it has a interesting finish that might drive some crazy, but I like it. Maybe one shouldn't apply a topcoat over textured polish, but I did anyways, the texture still comes through.

Mani products in order of use:
Essie First Base - base coat (1 coat)
SpaRitual - Wilderness - color (2 coats)
Nicole by OPI - Honey-Dew You Love Me? - two hearts on my ring finger... so pretty, but trying to fish those hearts out can be a bit of a biatch....
Deborah Lippmann - On a Clear Day - topcoat (1 coat)
Zoya Hurry Up - drying drops - 10 drops (1 on each nail)
Gorgeous peach-pink base with gold glitter... summer in a bottle. Somehow I don't feel Wilderness is the right name for this polish but then I'm not privy to the colour naming conventions at SpaRitual.
This a vegan brand that has one of the best nail polish selections. It can be tough to capture a very sparkly polish... but I loved this, it made my nails look like jewels; and I like the bumpy finish as well.

4 comments:

  1. That polish is absolutely gorgeous :O I don't own anything like it, very pretty. I really like textured polishes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my first real textured polish as well... I want more like it :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous color! It's definitely on my wishlist. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been browsing SpaRitual site and making a list... I am really liking this brand.

      Delete