Sunday, August 17, 2014

CHANEL - Alchimie (#591) - nail polish swatch

I have wanted Alchimie when it first came out (I think a year ago???), but somehow couldn't justify a splurge. When I saw this still on the shelf on a recent trip to Murale, I decided to make it a part of my collection. Is it a part of the permanent collection?

Mani Products in order of application:
Essie - First Base - base coat (1 coat)
CHANEL - Alchimie - color (2 coats)
Deborah Lippmann - Boom Boom Pow - accent (1 coat)
Deborah Lippmann- On A Clear Day - top coat (1 coat)
Zoya - Hurry Up - drying drops (10 drops, 1 on each nail)
Boom Boom Pow and Alchimie play very nicely together... but trying to catch that beauty in an image was next to impossible...
Sadly out of 30 photos I took, these were the best of the worst :)

No comments:

Post a Comment