Monday, August 11, 2014

Deborah Lippmann - La Vie En Rose - nail polish swatch

I almost missed out on this shade. By the time I decided to add it to my collection Sephora was sold out, but I did find it at Holt Renfrew. I am not sure if this is limited edition or part of the permanent line, but I do know that it is popular. 

Mani products in order of use:
Essie First Base - base coat - 1 coat
Deborah Lippmann - La Vie En Rose - 3 coats
Deborah Lippmann - Some Enchanted Evening - 1 accent coat
Deborah Lippmann - On A Clear Day - top coat - 1 coat
Zoya - Hurry Up - drying drop - 10 drops (1 on each nail)
La Vie En Rose is a gorgeous pale shimmery pink. It is what I refer to as a dreamy, fairy, bride shade.
 It applies on the sheer side and it took me 3 coats to achieve some sort of opacity. I checked DL website and supposedly this is magical layered over other colors. I think 1 even coat might look spectacular over another shade. I will be sure to try it on my next mani.
 For now I am enjoying this color as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment