Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dior - Yacht (#210) - nail polish swatch

This will be it for my nail polish swatch series for a bit, I feel I've saturated my blog with them lately. But I do love nail polish so, and even tough I had no plans to buy this (my eyes were set on Sailor), once I swatched it, any willpower I had dissolved...

Mani products in order of application:
Essie - First Base - base coat (1 coat)
Dior - Yacht - color (2 coats)
China Glaze - Fairy Dust - accent (1 coat) - the most perfect accent ever. It goes well with any shade.
Deborah Lippmann - On A Clear Day - topcoat (1 coat)
Zoya - Hurry Up - drying drops (1 drop per nail)
The most perfect nude ever.... love it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, that is the post perfect nude! Love this colour!

    La Roche-Posay Giveaway over on my blog: http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete