Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Inglot O2M Nail Polish - #699 - nail polish swatch

My mom brought me 3 bottles of Inglot polish from Poland. Here is the first one. Shade number 699. I looked it up on the Polish version of Inglot website, and this color is part of the summer Exotic Lagoon collection. I'm not sure if it's available everywhere else.

Great thing about Inglot: no animal testing and made without: toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), camphor.

Mani products in order of use:
Essie First Base - base coat - 1 coat
Inglot O2M  #699 - 2 coats
Deborah Lippmann La Vie En Rose - accent on my ring finger - 1 coat (totally messed this up)
Deborah Lippmann On a Clear Day - top coat - 1 coat
Zoya Hurry Up - drying drops - 10 drops (1 on each digit)
 I must say the formulation was outstanding. Supper smooth, excellent flow, highly pigmented. Although because of my lack of practice I went a bit heavy with my coats and got some bubbling action. Still I'm loving this color, which is more purple-lavender than magenta (sooo hard to photograph purple-like shades).
I do believe I'll be acquiring some more Inglot eventually. Completely in love with the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment