Wednesday, September 24, 2014

it Cosmetics Liner Love Waterproof Anit-Aging Creme Gel Eyeliner in Rich Plum

Along with the showstopper I've included a couple of it Cosmetic gel eye liners. I already own two: Silk Taupe and Graphite and alternate between them daily. Seriously these are awesome, and I wanted to expand my color range.

Rich Plum is a beautiful multi-dimensional aubergine. It looks so pretty in the sunshine.
Just like my previous two, the formula is outstanding. Creamy and richly pigmented. Applies smoothly without pulling or tugging. Lasting power is unbeatable, no smudging or fading throughout the day. This means when the time comes to remove it, you'll need an oil based makeup remover. Water just won't do it.
direct sunlinght
shade - the shimmer disappears, and excuse the pink arm... it was a chilly day
flash

No comments:

Post a Comment