Monday, September 22, 2014

it Cosmetics Showstopper

The weekend of Sept. 13th, it Cosmetics was back on The Shopping Channel... and you know I just live for their deals. I've passed on a few but this time around I couldn't deny myself. They have a new product I can't wait to try.

So for about $60 CAD ($59.95) these are the products you will see on this blog in the coming months.
1. CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation SPF 50+ - This is the product I had to try. IT foundations are the best. I've loved every single one that I've tried to date. I  hope this will be no different.

2. Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector Concentrate Cream - I have a version of this that used to come in a tube, good stuff. This is packaged in a jar, but I'm confident the quality and coverage will be the same.

3. Your Brows But Better Brow Power Skinny Pencil with Brow Enhancing Technology - wow so many words to name a product. Once again I have a version of this pencil (regular sized not skinny), so I know what to expect, and it's all good.

4. Dual Airbrush Foundation Concealer Brush - I love their brushes, I just hate dual ended ones. But for $59.95 I'll learn to deal with it.

5. CC+ Lip Serum Hydrating Anti-Aging Color Correcting Creme Gloss - I am obsessed and addicted to this product. Color included in the showstopper is the original Love, that you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment