2. NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow. Either Casseopeia, or Andromeda, or Dione, or Desdemona, or Callisto... or .... :). It would be lovely to have at least one in my collection. (image from the http://www.thenonblonde.com)
3. Those rings in Revlon nail polish magazine adds. One word, OBSESSED. Who are they by? Where can I get them? Most importantly how much are they? Can I even afford to fantasize about them?
4. iPhone case. This is the one. So freaking awesome. My fingers are practicality itching to place the order.
5. Bag Balm. I hear it’s great for nails; and at approximately $12 a pop, I don’t know why it’s on this list and not in my stash.
6. Sisley-Paris single eyeshadow in Dune. Because it’s called Dune. In eyeshadow world this is on par with Louboutin nail polish. The most ridiculously priced shadow I know of.
7. Sigma Beauty brush cleaning glove. I said I didn’t need it, didn’t want it. But I lied… I think I need it, and I want it.
8. Louboutin nail polish. Every single bottle. My 3 year goal :)
..... and that's it for Vol 3... expect to see some of this stuff in future blog posts :)