Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wishes, Wants, and Needs Vol. 3

I had a plan of doing this kind of post every 6 months or so, but then decided against it. I usually don’t have a whole bunch of stuff I want all at once. Sometimes my wants = my needs and I just acquire the product. But it’s been a while, and things have been adding up… so here is my third list. I plan to acquire majority of the stuff because what’s the point of the list if I don't :)
1. Running Shoes - instead of style, I’m referencing a store I’ll get them at. A Toronto based store dedicated to runners. I hope their knowledgeable staff hooks me up with some kick ass kicks.

2. NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow. Either Casseopeia, or Andromeda, or Dione, or Desdemona, or Callisto... or .... :). It would be lovely to have at least one in my collection. (image from the http://www.thenonblonde.com)

3. Those rings in Revlon nail polish magazine adds. One word, OBSESSED. Who are they by? Where can I get them? Most importantly how much are they? Can I even afford to fantasize about them?

4. iPhone case. This is the one. So freaking awesome. My fingers are practicality itching to place the order.

5. Bag Balm. I hear it’s great for nails; and at approximately $12 a pop, I don’t know why it’s on this list and not in my stash.

6. Sisley-Paris single eyeshadow in Dune. Because it’s called Dune. In eyeshadow world this is on par with Louboutin nail polish. The most ridiculously priced shadow I know of.

7. Sigma Beauty brush cleaning glove. I said I didn’t need it, didn’t want it. But I lied… I think I need it, and I want it.

8. Louboutin nail polish. Every single bottle. My 3 year goal :)

 ..... and that's it for Vol 3... expect to see some of this stuff in future blog posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment