Thursday, October 30, 2014

Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes in Black Diamond (101)

Here is a little treat that my husband brought home in July. Boy sometimes it really takes me a while to get around to a post. But I didn't pay for it, so it wasn't really a priority of mine. Plus I don't love it and so didn't feel the urgency I usually do to share my latest obsession.
It's a pretty black pencil with silver shimmer. It's creamy and smooth, and swatches so lovely.
But where does it go throughout the day??? I just don't know. I don't put this on my waterline, but I like to line my upper lash line and about halfway on my bottom one. At the end of the day, there is barely anything left on my bottom one, and the top one looks a bit blotchy, faded, and uneven. I don't rub my eyes, this pencil seems to dissolve into thin air...
So pretty, but I wouldn't spend my own money on it. Glad I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment