Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Love - Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Matifying Fluid

Picked this up sometime in May I think.... but now it's mid-October and my tube is near it's end. Time I told you a little bit about it.

My face tends to be more oily than combination, and that shine/oil can get quite annoying especially during summer months. That's when I did some research and decided to purchase this lotion. Now maybe I should have told you about this then, but there will be another summer in about 9 months :)

Simply put, I love this lotion. True to name this is matifying. If you like a dewy/glowy finish from your face lotion, then pass this by. It would be a complete opposite of what you'd like.

It feels light, and smooth, and absorbs very quickly, resulting in the best matte finish ever. Of course after a few hours, oil wins again, but that is my face.

A light refreshing scent, perks me right up when I smooth this on first thing in the morning. It gave me the matte finish I love, as well as the moisturize, which weirdly even oily type girls need. 

Harsh Canadian winter weather is approaching. Once I use this up, I won't be repurchasing right away, but when summer rolls around if nothing else has caught my eye, this might make a re-appearance. 

Caudalie thanks for another great product... loving this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment