Friday, October 10, 2014

Project Make a Dent #1 - Update #2

So in March I joined this challenge going around the blogosphere: trying to use up products in my stash while not completely giving up acquiring new stuff or playing with everything else that I own.

I chose these six from my collection at the beginning of the year, and I've been doing my best to use them up.
Here is a picture of where I stood in March...
 And here is an October state of things...
As you can see one product is missing from the latest update.  Pür Minerals primer is all gone, and I've made serious headway everywhere else. It seems Laura Mercier's concealer and powder will be next to go. Then my Shiseido quad, because my love with purple is going strong this fall. But eventhough I feel I've made serious headway with Nars Orgasm and Anastasia's brow palette... those two will be around for a while... I think I might grow tired of them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment