Thursday, October 16, 2014

Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths

In the beginning I did not understand the purpose of wipes, then I did and I purchased regularly, then I found them a waste of money and stopped... and you guessed it they're back in my life once again.  What can I say.... I'm a face wipe waffler.

Picked these up at Murale, because strangely I happen to confuse REN and Skyn Iceland... I don't know, but something happens in my brain. I want REN, I see Skyn and I buy Skyn thinking I bought REN... can't even explain it... Does REN even make face wipes? :)

Anywho I bought these and I've used them. These wipes are basically sink and soap on the go. Take a sheet out, rub the sides together between your hands, and a lather will form. Then sweep it over your face until you feel clean and refreshed. No water needed, no rinsing.

Some great ingredients in there like, white willow bark, cucumber extract, Icelandic kelp, alpha bisabolol, and Icelandic Glacial Water.

I like these for their ease of use, and efficiency. My face feels clean and comfortable after use; no tightness, no dryness, and no sticky or greasy residue.

What I'm having hard time getting used to is the scent. It's not unpleasant, but it is very strong. That's coming from a person who likes her fragrance. I could get used to the initial perfume punch in the nose, but the thing is, the scent lingers for hours on your skin. I suppose I could help the issue by rinsing my face after use, but then where would the convenience of these wipes be. So I don't, and I put up with it, and whine about it :)

$16 CAD for 30 sheets (I believe).

No comments:

Post a Comment