Thursday, November 13, 2014

Shu Uemura Lip & Cheek Fun-Tasy in Magical Red (Princess by Takashi Murakami)

I love this, totally love this. Another Shu Uemura product from the Holiday 2013 release that made its way into my hands at no cost to me... I'm having the best November ever.
Called "magical red" I tried not to get my hopes up too much.
I did not know what to expect from this lip and cheek tint. It looks like a lip gloss tube, but it does not have a lip gloss type applicator.
Actually I'd find this packaging to be a bit awkward if trying to apply to lip straight from the tube... when I do I reach for a lip brush.
I love the texture: soft, creamy, unscented. But more importantly I love, adore, swoon over this colour. A perfect, dare I say "magical" :) matte red. Looks great on lips, fabulous on my cheeks (gives you Sleeping Beauty kind of flush).
See for yourself below.
Not sure what this retailed for, not sure if it's still available, but I had to share this new fave in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment