Saturday, December 13, 2014

Holt Renfrew x Rebecca Minkoff Beauty Bag

Well it's been quite a week; I celebrated getting another year older, and had a crazy busy week at work... early morning late nights... not time to post. But today is Saturday, and I sit here with a glass of wine and The Real Housewives of Atlanta for company :) So let me show you what my husband got me (this isn't my b-day present, that post is coming up).

This is a limited edition holiday beauty bag from Holt Renfrew in collaboration with Rebecca Minkoff. It is a beauty. There is a gold version and this fantastic metallic taupe shade.
 Inside a smorgasbord of goodies, including a mini pencil makeup bag.
 Enclosed in the cellophane packet.
ReVive Glycolic Renewal Peel - a very pricey skin care line. I tried their cream once. Couldn't justify a repurchase. I will enjoy using this but I know I won't be buying.

Bottega Veneta Eau De Parfum - test sprayed it. Already in the trash bin. This might be posh, might be pricey, but it was offensive to my nostrils. No need to hang on to it.

$25 Gift Voucher - on any beauty purchase at HR over $75 (before taxes of course)... easy breezy to do :)

Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color - tried it, liked it, but not enough for repurchase. Will enjoy this sample though.
Sisley At Night The Supreme Anti-Aging Eye Serum - never tried this brand, can't really afford to. I hope not to fall in love with this :)

 Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum - nothing that I need to purchase, but I will enjoy it.

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry #07 - always wanted to try one of these. Here is my chance :)

Laura Mercier Longwear Creme Eye Pencil in Violet - love LM makeup. Can't wait to swatch and wear this.
 The bags themselves are beautiful. Well made, roomy, and ready to be taken on vacation... as am I :)
This beauty bag retails for $50CAD and is currently available at Holt Renfrew. A great little treat to spoil yourself with or another beauty junkie in your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment