Wednesday, December 24, 2014

IT Cosmetics - Limited Edition CC+ Lip Serum Holiday Collection

So there was one last visit from IT Cosmetics on the Shopping Chanel in December and I couldn't pass up on this limited edition CC+ Lip Serum set. Fave lip product for sure. If IT Cosmetics has a new shade, I buy it. 

Also at that time I had a $25 gift card for anything on the Shopping Chanel. So this set worked out to be very very affordable.
The set has 3 brand new and limited shades:
Joy to the World - pale, pale pink (reminds me of Turkish Delight from NARS)
Snow Bunny - a lovely natural pink
Under the Mistletoe - beautiful rich raspberry
Below some swatches. I'm at a loss for good natural light at this time of the year. If it's not overcast, then the sun goes down too early, and by they time it swings around to my side of the building my pictures end up more yellow toned than they do in the summer. But I think you get the idea.
If you haven't tried these lip serums yet, I think you should. They have a lovely light toffee-vanilla scent, a super smooth non-sticky feel, and gorgeous color payoff.
Plus they condition, moisturize, and all around improve your kisser. I wear them to bed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment