Wednesday, December 3, 2014

NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Callisto

I justified this purchase during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale. I wanted it, I wanted it bad.  I couldn't purchase it online... it was sold out. I think that's because this is the shadow featured in the attached video... I know that once I saw the video I wanted this shade even more. So I ventured to a local Sephora and picked one up.
This is my first and only NARS shadow. The packaging is pretty until it's not. Repeated use turns it kind of grimy (if my one and only NARS blush is anything to go by)... but I'll do my best to keep it pristine for as long as possible.
Inside a beautiful icy pink silver shimmer. This can be worn dry or wet (wet definitely amps up the wow)... but I only wear it dry... wet it too intense for me :) It is beautiful, and I'm so happy to have splurged. Wish Sephora would have another sale so I could justify another splurge...
Here are the swatches... and this is one of those shadows that one needs to see in person... pictures just don't seem to capture the true beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment