Sunday, January 18, 2015

Laura Mercier Eye Pencil in Violet

I always make a point of checking out what's new each season at LM counters. I don't always buy, but I often wish I did. This little treat was included in the HR beauty bag this past holiday season, and I was happy to note that it wasn't a classic black.
But a gorgeous deep creamy purple or violet as the name states on the packaging.
Great smooth formula that simply glides on. Smudges easily and wears beautifully.
2014 was the year of the purple eye for me, so it's nice to get this at the end, especially since I begun 2015 still wearing purple eyeshadow practically every single day. I have a feeling this will change soon, but until then, this pencil is an easy fave.

1 comment:

  1. great color! the pigmentation must be amazing right? it does look great on your arm :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete