Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Eye Cream

When it comes to a good basic eye cream that feels great and doesn't cost an arm and a leg I think Orignis provides a variety of options that will fit any need.

I've been tapping Plantscription Anti-Aging eye cream on mine for the past several weeks. I'm well past my youthful plump 20's. Now it's all about slowing down the inevitable, and I tend to gravitate towards products that have "anti-aging" or "pore minimizing" in their name or description.

This one claims to "repair crow's feet, under eye cross hatching, crepey lids, and sagginess". But does it really? Well unless I have an exact twin who doesn't use any of the products I do, or I only apply this on one eye (which I won't do)... I can't really determine to what degree if any this lives up to it's claims.
But that doesn't stop me from hoping that it does it all :) It definitely has the perfect creamy texture. It taps in smoothly with no residue, helps to keep the fine skin around my eyes moisturized... and truth be told that's all I expect from my eye cream... anything else is a bonus.
I know that on top of it's winning texture, many love it for what it doesn't contain; which is:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan
So, if an eye cream is a daily staple in your routine (it is in mine), I'd recommend Origins to you; if you haven't given it a chance already.

No comments:

Post a Comment